While the safest and best option for GlOrnY Free cooking is obviously to make everything fresh from whole ingredients….
sometimes a lot of times, I just want something a little more convenient. (Did I mention that I didn’t love cooking). Here are some quick and easy gluten, soy, and corn free foods from my kitchen. Please let me know if you have found some favorites as well!
- Namaste Foods – all products are listed to be GlOrnY free
- Beanitos – Totally GlOrnY free and the BEST tortilla chip replacement I have found. They have recently come out with a Nacho Cheese variety as well!!
- EnjoyLife – Very allergy friendly brand. They do have Xanthan Gum in some of their products, but the website states that all corn protein has been removed and therefore is most likely safe for the majority of corn-allergic individuals (I’ve been fine with all the products I’ve tried so far).
- Van’s – Several GlOrnY free options. Their boxes clearly state when they are gluten, corn, and soy free. The Cinnamon Heaven Cereal and Say Cheese! Cheddar Crackers are my favorite so far.
- YumEarth – LOVE the lollipops, gummies, and mints. Their packaging states their citric acid comes from beets not corn (and I love that they specify that!).
- Route 11 Chips – Very rarely can I find a flavored potato chip that doesn’t include dextrose. The MamaZuma’s Revenge are my go-to favorite chip, but be forewarned, they are melt-your-face-off SPICY!
- Cape Cod Waffle Chips – For when you are looking for something a little more tame than Mama Zuma.
Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Aminos is a VERY highly rated GlOrnY free soy-sauce replacement. It’s just a tad sweeter, but super delicious!
Bob’s Red Mill – makes a lot of different flour and baking ingredient replacements.
- Hain Baking Powder – the ONLY GlOrnY free baking powder I’ve ever found.
- LaraBar – assuming nuts aren’t an issue for you, LaraBars are my favorite snack/energy/protein bars. Peanut Butter Cookie is my favorite and the least amount of ingredients.
- Paleo Wraps – these are a good (not great) tortilla replacement. I’ve yet to find a favorite wrap for sandwiches and tacos, but these are good enough for now. They definitely have a different texture (like a super thin fruit roll up) and a little sweetness from the coconut.
- Gillian’s Italian Bread Crumbs – because I mean, really, why do bread crumbs need more than a handful of ingredients anyway? (If you haven’t already, look at the back of one of the big-name bread crumbs containers. It’s bonkers). FYI – for super quick and easy chicken tenders or fried chicken, coat the chicken in rice flour, dip in egg, coat in these bread crumbs, and drop in a pan of hot olive oil. Flip when brown and crispy.